Recently I've spent some time pouring through all my PDF versions that I own and stripping out the Character sheets. In the 1st Doctor Sourcebook there is a blank character sheet, but only the 1st page. It appears to be the only Doctor Sourcebook with a blank character sheet. It bugged me a little that it didn't have a second page in this style, so I took the Printer Friendly character sheet, stripped out Page 2, and after etracting the background image from the 1st Doctor Blank Character sheet, added it in and changed the section title font colours to white.
Surprisingly, not as easy as it looks! As in Acrobat, a lot of the lettering in the titles come up as individual text boxes, which jump around somewhat when you change the font colour. Also, it looks like the 2 PDFs have slightly different page sizes, so they aren't quite uniform, but it's as close as I'm willing to get right now.
In the future, I might refine this, but for now, I hope this is a welcome addition for anyone who enjoys playing with the 1st Doctor style sheet.